Wednesday 22 June 2011

What I bought and what im hooked on right now

Firstly Ive been going to the gym for 4weeks now and have been following a diet created by hugh hanley and michelle heaton.
I wanted to share their facebook page with you as Its amaze for anyone looking to lose weight and it really does work and you get a treat meal once a week. Me and my Boyfriend have been doing it and we have both lost weight already.
http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/pages/Michelle-Heaton-Hugh-Hanley-Fitness-and-Nutrition/182471688477155

I hope the link works

I didnt buy much in Liverpool after as it was so busy and some of the shops you couldnt breath in and with a pram it was just impossible. So I got my boyfriend to wait while i quickly dashed around. It was whatever caught my eye.

I will try get the pics up but its not letting me upload pics right now

No comments:

Post a Comment